Windborne Deluxe Edition Steam Gift
Windborne brings social sandbox creation games to the next level. Explore a vibrant world filled with secrets to unlock and treasures to find, craft personalized furnishings and innovative artifacts, and befriend intriguing Jin to help build a new civilization. Will you seek out the clues and artifacts of the ancients, or just loot passing islands for minerals and rare plants? Bring along your friends while you play, and share your creations with the world. Where will the wind take you? Windborne is set to release in late 2014. It is being developed and self-published by Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
Deluxe edition includes Windborne - Order of the Dragon Membership
Support the continued development of Windborne and join the Order of the Dragon. With your lifetime membership in the Order you not only show your support patronage of the development team and help ensure extended development of the game, but with every major update, you’ll get cool surprise perks as well, designed just for members of the Order.
Game Play Features Currently In Early Access
- Exploring – Explore an infinite number of islands, each full of wonder and surprise.
- Building – With a wide variety of building materials, furnishings, and artifacts, you can build whatever you can imagine
- Jin – Make new friends by trading with the native Jin
- Quests – Basic quest system gives you a guided tour of Windborne, with rewards for each completion.
- Multiplayer – Play and build with your friends!
- Crafting – Learn to make almost 200 different blocks
Game Play Features Coming At A Later Date
- Guiding – Guide the Jin to civilization by defending them, building homes for them, and teaching them, and they will help you in return.
- Exploring - Explore millions of ruins filled with puzzles and treasure.
- Community – See other islands floating by, and visit them to trade with their owners. Join your friends and help them build their town.
- Dragons – Breed dragonlings to unlock special abilities, including the ability to fly!
- Combat – Defeat enemies that are encroaching on your island, or try assaulting a copy of your friend’s island to test its defenses.
- Quests – Pick and choose quests to give you optional challenges that net big rewards.
Current Order of The Dragon perks:
- Golden name in multiplayer games
- Your own dragonling pet
- Order of the Dragon signet ring – gives you and everyone on your island the ability to call the wind, which lets you glide for a second after jumping.
- The exclusive soundtrack, downloaded into a folder in your game directory.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.0Ghz or faster
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video: Video: DirectX 10 video card with shader 4 support and Passmark Video Benchmark of 160 or above such as the following: ATI Radeon HD3650 or better (HD3650-HD8000, RX200-RX300+) (Radeon HD 4200 and HD 4250 not included) NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or newer (8800, 9600-9800, or 100-700+) (GeForce 8600M not included) Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windborne requires a multi-core processor and at least 3 GB of RAM on your computer to run. Windborne relies on a DirectX 10.0 or later graphics engine which means it runs on Windows Vista, Win7, Win8, and Win8.1. Windborne will not run on Windows XP. Windborne requires Steam to run.