Dead But Alive is a zombie survival adventure/simulation set in South England.
After a lifetime of danger and daring in the remote battlezones of the 21st century, this is the last thing you expected. As an ex-military officer looking to rebuild your relationship with your teenage daughter on simple camping holiday in the rural idyll of southern England, you find yourself in a fight for survival in a world devastated by the undead.
Separated from your daughter, you must use all your hard-won combat, leadership, and survival skills to unite a small, motley team of survivors, build a camp, scavenge supplies, and face untold dangers - all while trying to track her down!
The game features a non-linear storyline with moral choices on despair, commitment and sacrifice. Game Features
New! 2nd edition available now!
- Sandbox zombie survival simulation
- Manage a team of survivors, build a camp and scavenge for supplies
- Deal with depression, infection and starvation while trying to survive
- Non-linear storyline with moral choices that have lasting consequences
- Farm, hunt, negotiate, romance. The choice is yours!
The new 2nd edition is a complete re-working of the original game. When starting the game, you can choose to play either the classic version (including the slot-machine combat) or the new 2nd edition. The trailer is displaying the classic version.