OMSI 2 Add-On Projekt Gladbeck Steam Gift
||Date de sortie:
||10 dec 2015
À propos du jeu
Remarque: Cet article nécessite le jeu de base OMSI 2: édition Steam sur Steam pour fonctionner!
OMSI 2 - Project Gladbeck - The Ruhr region by bus!
Hop on and be a bus driver on more than 35 recreated bus lines through cities like Gladbeck, Bottrop, Gelsenkirchen, Essen, Recklinghausen, Marl and Dortmund! Here´s the deal: 1,000 objects and buildings on 500km of accessible route - guaranteeing more than 2,000 hours of driving fun!
A special highlight: It is the biggest map for OMSI 2 with 8 bus stations and 3 depots so far! The highest possible realism is ensured byoriginal timetables and paintworks provided by courtesy of the Vestische Straßenbahnen GmbH. Events such as "Public festivals", "Christmas Markets", AI trains and trams create the perfect ambience for each time and season.
OMSI 2 - Project Gladbeck offers players more realism than the previous freeware versions! Monthly updates also ensure a superb variety in your everyday life as driver. The add-on will be compatible with the Advanced Driver Omnibus.
- More than 35 recreated bus lines of the cities Gladbeck, Bottrop, Gelsenkirchen, Essen, Recklinghausen, Marl, Dortmund
- More than 2.000 hours driving fun
- More than 1.000 individual objects and buildings
- More than 500km of accessible route
- More realism than the previous freeware versions
- Monthly updates ensure the prospective possibility of variety
- Specials such as “Public festivals“ and “Christmas Markets“
- Express lines
- Night bus lines
- Parts of the route include the Autobahn
- 8 bus stations
- 3 depots
- Original timetable data of the Vestische Straßenbahnen GmbH
- Stadium traffic
- Special service (School transport)
- Active LIVE-Ticker App in App Store and Amazon
- Original paintworks of the Vestische Straßenbahnen GmbH
- Movie Park Germany
- AI trains
- AI trams
- New passenger voices
- Original tickets of the Vestische Straßenbahnen GmbH
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 2,8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 1024 MB (DirectX: 9.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6 GB available space