Tenshu General Description
Tenshu General, is a simple, elegant, Real Time Strategy (RTS) game for those who favor short play sessions over long sessions. Quick casual game play combined with the challenge of continuously adapting enemies allow for a surprisingly challenging exercise in strategy. It is a cross breed between a board game and a classic RTS. If you like Risk or 8 Minute Empire, Tenshu General is your game.
Set in medieval Japan, you will take on the role of a Tenshu General tasked with defending your Tenshu castle against invaders while expanding your own territory. Can you beat the general of the enemy Tenshu at his game?
Tenshu General Features:
- Easy to play, hard to master concept
- Campaign mode, to help you teach the fundamentals
- 10 different maps to allow you a wide variety of battlefields
- Smart enemies make different choices in each new game
- Terrain influences your movement and battle outcome
- Map Editor (for advanced users): Create your own maps
- Full screen and windowed mode
- Steam achievements and Steam trading cards
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux