Date de sortie
Cloudrift Clé Steam
||Date de sortie:
||30 oct 2015
À propos du jeu
Cloudrift is a different kind of arcade game in which Player One and Player Two try to avoid falling from the constantly shifting, procedurally generated cloud they find themselves on. Mysterious and powerful items fall from the sky, most of which have a profound effect on the cloud or the players.
Cloudrift also features some of the most colourful clouds ever witnessed by the human eye, flowing hypnotic gameplay, and absolutely no visible geese. There are many other surprises in store if you can hang around long enough to see them!
- Single Player galactic challenge.
Compete to get the highest score in the galaxy on the Steam leaderboards!
- Two Player Team galactic challenge.
Compete in a local co-op team to get the highest score in the galaxy on the Steam leaderboards!
- Player Vs Player.
Compete in a local head to head game, to be the last man standing over multiple rounds. Choose your tactics second by second: aggressively try to bounce your opponent off the cloud, or concentrate on collecting items and points to strengthen your position!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: **** A gamepad controller (or two) is required to play Cloudrift! In case of emergency, Player One: WASD and Space, Player Two: Cursor keys and Enter ****