Date de sortie
: 21/09/2015Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty
is a full-circle block-breaking game about video game art history. Inspired by the works of the De Stijl masters’ limitations on form and color, Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty
takes an abstract look at the history of video game art, through unlockable features like paddles, balls, powerups, and screen effects. The game is dynamically generated, with millions of level combinations and endless replayability. Features:
- Break out of the boring, vertical-only block breaking experience with 360 degree freedom of motion.
- Over 48,000,000 possible combinations in level generation
- Collect gems to unlock goodies like paddles, balls, powerups, wall shapes, visual styles and more.
- Level Packs and Museum Galleries based on other games for an in-depth look at video game art history.
- Play the game your way with adjustable gameplay options, level packs, and screen effects.
- Inspirational quotes by Piet Mondrian
Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty: Original Game Soundtrack, composed by Davidjohn Blodgett and Hannah Hoyt, features nearly an hour of acid jazz, hip hop, trip hop, ambient, electronic, and classical music. Remastered from in-game tracks and exported as 320kbps, 44.1khz MP3’s, this stunning collection of music is bound to keep you immersed in Mondrian’s geometric world at work, at home, at a party, or on the go.