Date de sortie
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition Clé Steam
||Date de sortie:
|| 4 sept 2015
À propos du jeu
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition is a hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell shooter (shmup) that doubles as a techno-based lightsynth, triggering bursts of funky invaders at the pulse of a relentless beat.
HIII:PE has countless small new features such as gamepad vibration, added background effects, tighter gameplay, new enemies, updated graphics and more. On top of that HIII:PEalso features an extra track/level by French flashcore artist HFK, pushing the engine to a gameplay tempo of 360BPM.
- Tempo-based gameplay (movements and triggers at the pulsing of a beat)
- Adaptive difficulty (harder as you play better)
- Generative gameplay (never the same level twice)
- Joystick (+ vibration) support
- An OST of 10 tracks by reknown artists in the world of electronic music, such as Carl Finlow / Ronny Ragtroll / Karl Lihagen / Atomhead / Subjex / Zuvuya / Mergel /NoProblemCore / Psykovsky & Arcek / HFK and WK(ES).
- Hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell action.
- OS: 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 1000 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Hard Drive: 80 MB available space