Date de sortie
is an arcade space combat & trading game that takes place in an alternate universe where capitalist dinosaurs rule the galaxy. Fighting viciously to climb to the top of the economic food chain; how your make your millions is entirely up to you. Will you be a bounty hunter, a pirate, a smuggler or a miner?
As you progress, you unlock Risks
: gameplay modifiers that are toggled on/off at your whim. Each one will introduce new elements and dangers to your next run, but also grants you a bonus to your income. If you rise to the challenge your profit margins will soar!
The stealthy Raptor pirates are always looking for their loot, especially if that loot is your burnt-out remains. And then, there's the soft-skinned mammalian threat looming on the horizon... but you'll burn that bridge when you reach it. Space is a dangerous place even at the best of times. Will you have what it takes to beat out the competition and dominate the market? Key Features
- Unique gameplay: Space combat & trading sim meets fast-paced arcade action
- Varied ship types: Everything from the nimble Vermin fighter to the lumbering Stego mining barge
- Splitscreen multiplayer: 1-4 players all contributing to the same bottom line. Will you cooperate or fight for the company's number one spot? (Gamepad required)
- Constant challenge: The game evolves as you do: unlock new Risks as you progress to raise the stakes of your next run
- Dynamic factions & AI: Tricera-cops are trying to stop a Raptor attack a Stego mining vessel. Do you jump in and help, or wait until it's all over and scavenge the remains?
- Tight controls: Enjoy fine-tuned controls for keyboard & mouse and gamepad with "juicy" weapon recoil, kickback and effects
- Beauty: Stylized, colourful flat-shaded 3D world paired with striking 2D character portraits
- Steamworks: Steam cloud, achievements, trading cards and leaderboard
- Kickin' tunes: New soundtrack from Patrice Bourgeault (Mercenary Kings, Curses & Chaos)