Fecha de lanzamiento
The GameWaking up cold and alone, you've been 'Kidnapped'. Traverse through a terrifying two hundred year old manor, dark damp caves, an eerie forest full of wildlife and more. Kidnapped is a psychological story-driven adventure horror game, with a great emphasis on exploration, puzzle solving and combat. A large number of objects in the game world can be interacted with, whether examined, used, or picked up. Kidnapped dynamically changes the game world as the player progresses, and aims to unnerve the player constantly. Can you find the mystery behind your captivity and most importantly, can you escape this ordeal? StoryKidnapped tells the tale of Sebastian Lee from the city of Stirling, Scotland. Sebastian vanished mysteriously without a trace and was never seen again. You take on the role of Sebastian and discover what happened in the winter of 1992. Primary Features
- A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
- Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
- Psychological Experience - Kidnapped has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
- Interactive Environments - A large number of items can be interactive with.
- Enemies - Multiple enemies including wildlife, such as bears, foxes, stags etc, as well as strange monsters and creatures. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression
- Weaponry - Take aim and arm yourself, if you can find one.
- Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
- Audio - Features an intense and immersive sound design.
- Random Encounters - Enemies spawn dynamically and can be located anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
- Story - Kidnapped's setting and story is based from actual real life stories of a popular myth lore/legend.