Fecha de lanzamiento
A PARG (Permanent Alternate Reality Game), like The Black Watchmen, uses the real world as its game world, blurring the lines between fiction and reality. You'll find yourself investigating in-game & online, using the web and interacting with websites, companies and NPCs we have created. PricingYou are buying Season 1, which gives you access to:
- 25 in-game missions
- 65 puzzles to solve
- 5 hidden missions (unlocked by obtaining “puzzle pieces” or secret answers in-game)
- Community sandbox missions
Season 2 is an optional DLC and includes:
- 30 in-game missions featuring an expanded narrative
- 82 puzzles to solve
- 5 new hidden missions
The World of The Black Watchmen
The Black Watchmen are a paramilitary group dedicated to protecting the public from dangerous phenomena beyond human understanding: ritualistic murder, occult secret societies, and paranormal activity, to name but a few.
As a global organization, The Black Watchmen offer a wide range of skills and services for covert missions anywhere in the world, on behalf of any group, corporation or government that can afford them. Often called in as a last resort, The Black Watchmen pride themselves on their discretion, strength and efficiency.
To maintain objectivity in the field, you, as an agent, are never informed of the identity of the client. You are given only mission parameters and told how to distinguish friend from foe, but the lines are often blurred… Gameplay Features
- Gameplay: Different missions require different skill-sets.
- Crack ancient codes and investigate bizarre occurrences
- Join a squadron of soldiers raiding a rupture site
- Hack through the virtual defenses of your enemies
- Research an occult group and uncover hidden connections
- All Around You: The game is played using coded websites, wikis and real world references.
- Mission Hub: An interface that acts as a hub for information, mission briefings, puzzles, and more.
- Agent Map: See the locations of your fellow agents around the world, and keep an eye out for potential location-based missions.