War. A never ending source of waste. A never ending demand for more lives and resources. The Year is 2436, and humanity, once again, wages war on itself. Nearly a hundred years ago we settled on the Sirius Star System, a rich system with two habitable planets. The first Settlers, now forming the Sirius Colonial Council built this ecology from the ground up. They self-governed and prospered. Five years ago, the Terrans appeared, demanding to return the Control over the System. Failure to do so would result in catastrophic response from the Terran Reclaim Forces.
And so, once again, war erupts.
Take part of the war or live along both sides, trade, fight, think and explore. Be the tip at the iceberg of the upcoming conflict. Control the Economy with your Trading Craft. Find unimaginable riches in our galaxy quadrant. Battle Pirates and even more sinister forces. Create your own Empire among the Stars. Sirius 1.3: Enemies of the Gods
If you can read this, you've caught me red handed, updating this game. Features
- Explore Planetary Systems with a living economy and hidden riches and lore.
- Take your Side in an Endless war between the SCC and the TRF. Defend your Homeland or take it back for Earth
- Influence a steadily changing market of supply and demand and work your way up to bigger ships
- Survive the onslaughts of an unforgiving AI assault destines to kill everything living.
- Be a part of an ever evolving universe
- NEW: Twitch integration. Stream the game and have your viewers send you gifts or pirates!