Lichdom: Battlemage RU VPN Required Steam Gift
|| 26 Aug, 2014
This is the Russian version of the game and VPN service is required to activate and play the game.
Lichdom: Battlemage is a first-person caster that gives the Mage the spotlight in a way never before seen in games. With limitless magical power at your disposal and brutal enemies around every corner, victory hinges on a combination of skill and strategy. You must carefully craft a vast array of spells and learn to cast them in the heat of combat.
You are your spells! The Lichdom: Battlemage spell crafting system offers an enormous range of customization. Every Mage is the product of crafted magic that reflects the individual's play style. Whether you prefer to target your foes from a safe distance, wade into combat and unleash your power at point-blank range, or pit your enemies against each other, endless spell customization lets you become the Mage you want to be.
Spell Crafting Basics
- Loot the essence of your fallen enemies and collect components for your spells
- Synthesize batches of loot to yield items of higher rarity
- Choose among Fire, Ice, or any of 8 spell categories – each with its own unique behavior
- Designate the nature of the spell as Ranged, Area of Effect, Point-blank, or Defensive
- Apply modifiers and bonuses to shape the result for your strategic needs
- Then bring them together in your perfect arsenal to make yourself the ultimate Battlemage!
Pillars of Lichdom: Battlemage
- The first game to fully empower the Mage
- Deeply customizable spell crafting supports hundreds of hours of action-packed gameplay
- Harnesses the awesome power of CryEngine to deliver a beautifully violent experience
- Beautiful environments and seamless storytelling provide a rich and compelling backdrop
- “You will feel everything.” Xaviant’s core design philosophy provides the most immersive experience possible
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Quad-core 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Graphics Card (tested on AMD Radeon HD 7790 and NVIDIA GTX 750)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The initial Early Access build is not thoroughly optimized or tested on a wide range of hardware, so our minimum spec requirements are conservative, with a target of 30 FPS at 1920X1080 resolution on Medium graphics settings. Supports Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller. Note: This game requires a graphics card equivalent in performance to our minimum recommendation, which includes DirectX 11 support. DirectX 11 software is compatible with other graphics cards and older versions of DirectX, but having DirectX 11 installed on your PC does not guarantee that your graphics card is compatible with this game.