Attrition: Tactical Fronts is a quick play, turn-based strategy game for 1-2 players. Matches can take as little as 5 minutes while offering strategic variety and depth. Features
- Hex-based, turn-based gameplay, like a digital board game
- 17 mission single-player campaign to learn unit and terrain types and combinations, overcome challenging scenarios and attain mechanical mastery
- AI skirmishes on infinite randomly generated maps and developer or player-created custom maps
- 1v1 online multiplayer (friend invites, stat tracking and player progression coming soon)
- In-game map editor to create your own single- and multi-player scenarios, with Steam Workshop support
- 11 different units and 15 terrain types provide varying tactical engagements
- Point-buy army requisition, pick your own preferred unit composition, or try to counter your opponent's picks
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is made by Cardboard Keep, a small indie team in Canberra, Australia. Attrition is our third game on Steam.
Check out Cardboard Keeps entire catalogue of games for more amazing experiences!