The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything is a satirical point-and-click adventure game, about progress, politics and propulsive nozzles. It features a traditional verb-based interface, with updated verbs (including 'befuddle', 'disrespect' and 'pray-for'), unique collage-based art and ~15,000 words (3-4 hours?) of intellectually stimulating satirical shenanigans.
The preposterous Awesomeness of Everything is about an apparently primitive society, attempting to work together to build a space rocket. It follows these people, from disordered chaos (the past), through a disgusting and distorted and horrible and hilarious kind of faux-democracy (the present (SATIRE! Amirite?!?!)), into the unknowable, irrelevant emptiness of outer space (the future).
Along the journey players will encounter a host of colourful characters (including the mysterious Man with the Little Pencil, the superfluous Man in the Wren Suit and the fabulous Helen), they will solve a variety of engaging puzzles, and they will be forced into making a number of difficult moral decisions, with potential disastrous consequences! Features:
- Traditional verb-based interface
- Updated verbs (including 'befuddle', 'disrespect' and 'pray-for')
- Unique collage-based art
- A cameo appearance from Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie)
- ~15,000 words (3-4 hours?) of intellectually stimulating satirical shenanigans
- A joke about white blood cells
- Prohibitively experimental electronic music
- Irrelevant duck