A kid named Dustin goes into a coma after being hit by an ice cream truck. His injuries are serious and there is virtually no hope of him waking up.
His dog sleeps by his side, dreaming of strange and mysterious lands filled with canine wonders. It is Balthazar - Dustin's best friend and there is no way in the world he will move even an inch away from his owner.
In his dream Balthazar senses a presence of two entities. Recognizing one as Dustin he uses his nose to follow him, while the other presence lurks menacingly in the darkness. Balthazar is sure that it is here to take the boy away.
With a loud bark Balthazar embarks on a quest to save his owner, venturing through the dreamscape with love and determination only a dog can possess.
Balthazar's Dream is a platformer with puzzle elements. You can expect:
- 10 levels - 3 hours of gameplay on average
- challenging platformer segments
- 3 dogfights with bosses
- emotional soundtrack
- in-game controller support (you need mouse for the launch menu)
- 5 different dog breeds to play with (this feature is mostly just decorative)
- launching your dog into space