: 24/11/2015OverviewAs a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. When the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse.
A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-na, and her first love Yunwoo come to her.
A story about the dark side of today’s youth and serious life events happening around Ga-yeon.
Discouraged Workers Description
- This is a TEEN version of the Discouraged Workers, takes the form of kinetic novel(visual novel similar).
- You will be moved on mostly through Ga-yeon’s point of view and the Archives will be also helpful for you to understand the whole play.
- Basically you don’t need to be directly involved in the story – just watch, read, listen, and feel it.
- However sometimes, you may be required to do something to collect some records or scenes.
- Discouraged Workers is played automatically. You can toggle this function.
- A Korean-based densely-plotted story with the gloomy theme.
- The short but intense 100+ minutes, with the real soap opera-like directing.
- The animation-style hand-drawn sprites & CGs, and backgrounds based on retouched real pictures.
- Archives contains 90 records(Characters and Concept, Diary, Gallery, Music, and Replay).
- Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards series unlike the original version, cross-platform auto-cloud sync with Steam Cloud.
- Full controller support, Steam Controller support.
- Integrated with Game Jolt API.
- Blind-friendly support.
- Contains soundtrack for the Steam Music Player, Android build.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327809932 Key Records
- SlideDB 2016 AOTY TOP 50
- EMOTIONAL GAMES AWARDS 2016 Nominee
- SlideDB 2015 AOTY TOP 50
- Greenlit on Steam Greenlight
- The second Adult Only title on Steam -Original version
- Very first released for Adult and TEEN version on Steam
- Very first native Steam Controller support in Korea, Republic of.
- Funded with Tumblbug
- Participated in the FUCK CAPITALISM JAM(#FuckJam2k15)
- Amazon Top 100 selling Indie Games PC Games #12, Mac Games #4 -Original version
- IndieGameStand Top Sellers #1
- itch.io Top games #51, Adventure games #7, Android adventure #1 -Original version
- SlideDB Popular Games #1(2 times), IndieDB #11, ModDB #45
- App Store iPad Top Paid Educational Games #2, iPhone Top Paid Adventure Games #10, Top Paid Educational Games #1 in Singapore
- Google Play Top Paid Adventure #20 in India, Top New Paid Adventure #7 in Korea, Republic of., Top New Paid Adventure #20 in 8 countries
Directing, Design, Programming, Music, Sound, Writing, UI Design, Backgournd CGs, Object sprites, Packaging, Movie, Website -From April 21, 2013
Animation, Character Sprites, CG Sprites -From March 10, 2015
English Translation Adviser -June 3, 2015~July 1, 2017
English Translator -April 11, 2015~June 10, 2016
Chinese Translator -July 25, 2016~February 10, 2018
Russian Translator -August 28, 2016~December 7, 2017
Oscar Ballona Centeno:
Project Leader in Spanish, Spanish Translator -From May 29, 2017
Spanish Editor -From May 29, 2017
Spanish Translator -From May 29, 2017
Adam Patric Kratz
: Epilepsy Adviser -November 15, 2015~November 20, 2015
Male sprites, CG sprites -April 8, 2015~September 13, 2015
Unofficial Demo Sprites -January 5, 2015~February 25, 2015
English Demo Translation Adviser -June 3, 2015~June 14, 2015 Thank You Letter
ACOC, Aiman Sharul, Axel Mertes, Bgame, Brandon Tanimoto, Brian Connors,
BRISAK Kim Doohyeon, cheif.choi, Choi Irang, Choi Jihye, clôture, Danielle Bell,
Edward N Puckering, Gary King, Gwak Jaeryeol, Han Ihyeong, Hoe Namyoon,
Hong Eunki, Hwang Daehoon, Hyojoon, James Emmerson, Jeong Dongwon,
Jeong Wookjin, Jeong Yoonsoo, Jianmin Zhang, Karina Schulze, Keira Val'Azr,
Kim Hanseol, Kim Hyeoncheol, Kim Jaeseong, Kim Jeongwoong, Kim Myeongwook,
Lee Changki, Lee Eunji, Lee Gunhae, Lee Hyejin, Lee Jaewi, Light Twins, Lim Jisoo,
Maddy Wootton, Marshall Proudfoot, Mirumu, Mojaeng, Oh Hyeonjun, Park Hyeonjun,
Park JoonKoo, Rewind, Sander Tieleman, srwss, Sung Chanaul, YottaCho, Zerial.net
Christopher Rice, George Winston, Kim Sooyoung, Lee Illseong, Pixabay, Shin Haechul,
So Reyeon, Tom Rothamel, Valve Corporation
This work was created by you. Yours Sincerely,
Lee Yunseok, Creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO.