Get lost beneath the fog in The Wild Eternal, a reflective first-person exploration game.
It is the early 1600’s.
You are an old woman named Ananta who has fled a life of suffering to search for lasting peace in the Himalayan wild. After a traumatic life, you long to escape the cycle of reincarnation so that you may finally rest in peace.
Your defiance of reincarnation has landed you in a lush, deserted wilderness covered in fog. A fox-shaped demigod agrees to help you escape your fate, but only if you’ll help him in return.
Explore the mystical wilderness together as you embark on a meditative adventure to heal the scars of your past in hopes of avoiding an eternity of suffering. Features
- Explore a Mystical and Mysterious World: Explore a vastly beautiful wilderness blanketed in fog as you journey from clear vistas to distant landmarks.
- Find Your Own Way: While lost in the fog, you'll find ancient artifacts and unlock powerful abilities at hidden shrines.
- Interact with Strange Wildlife: Encounter wild, and sometimes dangerous creatures, each with distinct personalities. With no means to attack them, tread mindfully on your journey.
- Uncover a Tangled Narrative: Play as an old woman, Ananta, seeking to escape the cycle of reincarnation and search to uncover the truth about her past.
- Immerse yourself: Get lost beneath the fog in this 6-9 hour game designed to be a meditative hike riddled with powerful narrative and mystery.