Gone are the days of imagining you and your friends as fit duck-men slapping a bass with wooden boards. Now, it’s still impossible, but with Don’t Drop the Bass, you are a step closer. Cooperate and keep the bass in the air for as long as possible or compete to become the bass emperor.
Don't Drop the Bass
is a simple, local multiplayer game where up to 4 players can play: Game Modes
- Co-op mode (1-4 players): Everyone tries to keep the bass in the air and at the center of the stage for as long as lives hold out. Random stage events take place, with increasing difficulty and eventually overlapping.
- Roulette Versus mode (2-4 players): Every player keeps the bass in the air during their turn and attacks during other's. Items and powerups help players get to the bass or stop other players from doing so.
- Slap Versus mode (2-4 players): Whoever slaps the bass the most inside their area during a limited amount of time, wins. Items and powerups are also used here.
- Configurable match settings
- Unlockable hats & "basses"!
- Compete against other's scores and climb through the Steam Leaderboard ranks!
- Random events on Coop!
- Items & Powerups on Versus!
- Full controller and keyboard support
- State-of-the-art fish slapping physics!