Macbat 64 is a low poly 3D Platformer and 4:3 loveletter to the late 90s. All the 3D platforming goodness from the late 90s is back! Search, Collect and Jump (multiple times in a row even!) like it's 1998! 3D Platforming is not enough? Well, I got some kart racing, 8-Bit minigames, stunt driving 80s cars, First Person shooting sections, 2.5D Sections, a bar full of half drunk characters and a temple full of water for you!
- Classic 3D platforming!
- A variety of different micro worlds!
- Different gamplay styles!
- A lot of unique and characteristic NPCs to interact with!
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4200 2.00GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card