Projector Face is a point and click adventure game following the peculiar actions of a voiceless protagonist, trying to communicate in the only way he knows how. Solve a variety of puzzles and help Projector Face befriend the local kids by creating new things for them to play with and doing what you do best: playing movies on whatever surface you can find.
Featuring a beautiful art style, Projector Face is an interesting experience set in an odd town forgotten to time. Players will need to gather items needed to solve a variety of puzzles, as well as create and repair old film reels and the surfaces they can be projected onto. Put yourself in the shoes of a misunderstood creature, and discover the odd world of Projector Face.
- Repair old films found throughout the town
- Mouse-only controls
- Interact with, pick up, and combine items to solve various puzzles throughout the game
- 100% hand drawn characters and environments
- "Silent Film" style narration
- Find hidden collectables throughout the town