: 09/01/2016A towering word-game and mystery-story mash-up!
Following a sudden earthquake, Seb must escape a crumbling skyscraper. Along the way he will make some intriguing new friends, and together they might just unravel the sinister origins of the 'quake, assuming they can evade the mysterious stalker in close pursuit...
Starting at the top and working down, the game's 90+ levels take place inside the skyscraper. The player creates words on a grid of letters and obstacles, clearing a path for Seb and friends to descend.
Give your brain a workout with this charming word puzzle game.
Note: Supports English (US and UK) words only.
- From the creators of the Quell puzzle trilogy
- Epic soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Riveting story by acclaimed novelist Rosanne Rivers
- 90+ levels and 60+ additional challenges
- 12 special chimp-themed levels
Crafted with care for PC play.
Joe and Lewis (Fallen Tree Games)