Version 1.2 Out Now!
- Strategy mode is now available on the plant selection screen
This mode uses a set number of turns with no time limit. Plants will automatically collect resources between turns. Keep your plant balanced and try to maximize your resources on every turn to fruit each flower before winter comes!
- Players can now grow the prickly pear cactus
Cacti like the prickly pear have no leaves. Photosynthesis takes place in enlarged stems, requiring a slightly different approach to growing.
We’ve added bees to replace the current pollen system. Creating nectar will now spawn a bee. Players must click and drag the bee onto a female flower to pollinate.
DescriptionBehind all those leaves, roots, and petals is an intelligent bio-machine of starch, nutrients, and water. Take over a flower's seedling to help it grow and reproduce before winter approaches. Carefully gather and manage three key resources needed to create flowers and fruits. You'll never look at these organisms the same way again! Key Features
- Learn about plant anatomy and function by controlling a plant’s lifecycle for a year
- Make strategic choices from limited resources and evaluate how it affects your plant
- Maintain your plant’s health against external influences such as winter weather
- Create up to four different types of plants, each with unique attributes and challenges
- Earn upgrades to enhance your garden, such as preying mantids to control pests