Crime Has No Limit.
The Point Break Heists DLC is the 29th DLC pack for PAYDAY 2 and represents a dream come true collaboration for us developers in the OVERKILL crew. For those of you who've been playing PAYDAY games since the first one came out, you know Point Break was one of the heist movies that was the core inspiration for PAYDAY. Bodhi's Pool Repair, anyone? Other than two heists, this DLC comes with a new contact, pistol, 6 songs, 4 masks, patterns, materials and 10 achievements. Key Features
• Introducing Locke – Born in South Africa, educated at Lincoln Laboratory, trained under MI5, and now employed by Murkywater. Vernon Locke heads their special cyberwarfare division, which has been tasked with infiltrating and destroying Crime.net. Locke has managed this. However, being a mercenary with no loyalties that extra money couldn't bend, Locke sees this as an opportunity. An opportunity to get rich, and cause a little chaos. He has reached out to Bain and the Payday gang. The deal? Work with him, or he brings Crime.net down forever. And he already has a couple of jobs for you...
• Two All-New heists – The new contact Locke wants the PAYDAY gang to perform not only one, but two jobs. These will prove to be some of the most intense heists the PAYDAY crew have ever done. Bain did the right thing inviting Bodhi to join the crew, as his skills when it comes to larger-than-life heists fits perfectly this time. There are two new heists, Beneath the Mountain and Birth of Sky. Read more about each one below.
• Beneath the Mountain Heist – Built deep into granite bedrock, Black Ridge was designed by the Air Force to survive a direct nuclear impact. After the Cold War, it was purchased by Murkywater, and re-fitted to act as a command center for the mercenary army. Locke knows there is loot stored in the deep vaults of this mountain fastness. He will guide you through it, supplying intel and assets. Can Black Ridge survive a direct attack by the Payday gang?
• Birth of Sky Heist – Robbing stores is great. Robbing banks, warehouses and casinos is really fucking great. But how about robbing a plane? A military cargo plane, 20,000ft above the ground? Murkywater is a private army with a private air force, and part of that air force is tasked with transporting huge pallets of ill-gotten cash around the world. One such plane is scheduled to fly over the Eastern Seaboard soon. Locke has arranged for you to be on board. Getting the money will be one thing - getting off the plane, that's something else...
• 6 New Songs Added Two all-new heist themes composed Simon Viklund, and four menu themes from the Point Break soundtrack – http://smarturl.it/PointBreak.
• A New Pistol – A secondary pistol called the Baby Deagle is added as a part of this DLC.
• New Pistol Mods – Several new weapon modifications have been added along with the Baby Deagle pistol.
• 4 New Melee Weapons – How about a Diving Knife, Machete, Ice Pick or even a Selfie-Stick as a melee weapon? All four of them have been added as a part of this DLC.
• 4 New Masks – The Oro, Tane, Maui and Tawhiri have been added, inspired by the Point Break movie.
• 4 New Patterns – Four new patterns have been added as part of this DLC, inspired by the Point Break movie.
• 4 Materials – Four new materials have been added as part of this DLC, inspired by the Point Break movie.
• 10 Achievements – Ten new achievements have been added to test the skill of you and your crew.