: 02/11/2015Cibele is a game based on a true story about love, sex, and the internet.
You play as a 19 year old girl named Nina who has become close with a young man she met in an online game. Her relationship with him heats up, becoming more and more intimate with each phone call and private chat.
The game unravels in three acts.
The player plays as Nina, going into her online game, exploring her desktop, chatting with her friends and going about her daily life as she plays her online game. It is a narrative game which strives to help the player walk in Nina's shoes as she plays her online game, becoming more and more intimate with her lover as each act unfolds.
Recommendations and Notes
- 3 full acts.
- Based on a true story.
- Multiple short films offer an intimate glimpse into Nina's life.
- A richly illustrated and scored game world to explore called Valtameri, with multiple maps.
- A fully interactive desktop that changes over the course of the game, offering a glimpse into Nina's life outside of her online game.
- The game takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to play through in full.
- It's recommended that you play it in one sitting.
- Headphones are recommended.
- The game is intended for mature audiences.