Time to explore the art of ancient warfare and get medieval on some asses.
The Gage Chivalry Pack is the 28th DLC for PAYDAY 2 and is a collaboration between Torn Banner Studios and OVERKILL! Go medieval on D.C.'s finest with weapons from Gage's latest stolen goods including the Great Sword, the Morning Star, the Buckler Shield and the Bearded Axe who all fit in the melee slot. If ranged combat is more your thing you can use the Heavy Crossbow, the Light Crossbow or the classic English Longbow who all come with explosive and poison customization. And when all else fails trust in the throwable Javelin to save the day, just make sure to hit them right between the eyes. The Gage Chivalry Pack also includes four helmets from Chivalry Medieval Warfare and four medieval themed patterns and materials as well as four new achievments! Key Features
• English Longbow – The English Longbow was the original weapon of mass destruction. Providing devastating power at range, it could end a battle before a single sword was swung. Comes with an explosive arrow and a poison arrow choice.
• Throwable Javelin – With its origins lost in murky pre-history, the javelin is a simple weapon. After all, it's a thrown stick with a pointy end that ruins someone's day. Despite this simplicity, it still requires skill and strength to use.
• Light Crossbow – The crossbow was a game-changer on the battlefield. It was simple in its design, cheap in its construction and powerful enough to punch through a knight's plate armor. Comes with an explosive bolt and a poison bolt choice.
• Heavy Crossbow – The heavy crossbow traded speed and weight to provide extra range and power. As noted by Richard I's chronicler at the Battle of Arsuf "...the heavy croffbow entered the field, and yay did verily fuck fhit up." Comes with an explosive bolt and a poison bolt choice.
• Four new melee weapons – Includes the morning star, great sword, bearded axe and the buckler shield.
• Four new masks – Four knightly helmets have been added to the game, including the Agatha Knight Veteran, Agatha Vanguard Veteran, Mason Knight Veteran and Mason Vanguard Veteran.
• Four new patterns – Enjoy four new patterns inspired from the old medieval times.
• Four new materials – Four new, chivalrous materials have been added.
• 4 new achievements to unlock – We've added four new mysterious achievements for you and your friends to unlock.