Deadnaut is Screwfly Studios' second game and follow up to cult hit, Zafehouse: Diaries.
Deadnauts, so named because they’re unlikely to return, must explore, investigate and fight their way through the derelict ships of dead civilisations. Every mission is unique and no two locations are the same. Each ship contains mysterious enemies and hostile security systems. Manage your Deadnauts' skills, talents, relationships and flaws - and you might get them out alive. Features
- Squad-based tactics: Control five complex characters as they explore, investigate and fight their way through each mission
- Character generation: Create back stories for your team, mould their relationships and equip them well
- Every game is unique: Dynamically-generated missions and campaigns ensure no two mysteries are the same
- Flexible and complex: Adapt to your situation with an arsenal of weapons and shields, or use stealth, hacking and sensors to move unnoticed
- Out of control: Deadnauts have their own fears, motivations and dispositions. Stay in charge, keep in contact, don’t let them out of your sight
There are many ways to play Deadnaut. You can focus on combat and offense with a heavily-armed crew, or go quietly with sensors, cloaks and shields. Use randomly generated Deadnauts, or fine-tune your crew with the character generator. It’s your call.
Deadnaut is a challenging game. Not all strategies will work all the time. Instead, you'll need to equip your squad with the right tools, maximise your Deadnauts' respective talents, and adjust your approach when things go wrong. About Screwfly StudiosWe're a two-man developer based in Australia, dedicated to creating deep, innovative strategy games for PC. Deadnaut is the follow-up to Screwfly's debut title, Zafehouse: Diaries, which is also available on Steam.