Zero Gear Steam Gift
|| 12 Jan 2010
Zero Gear is physically-fueled, online multiplayer kart combat madness.
Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game modes. Outrageous kinematic gameplay and weapons make every round a blast. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, and slide your way to victory!
- Up to 8 players.
- Customizable karts and characters.
- Multiple game modes to compete in, including Race, Tag, Goal, and Target modes.
- Over 15 maps to compete in.
- Non-stop physics driven action.
- Ridiculous weapons and power-ups, including tornadoes, repulsor shields, and love-seeking L.U.V. bots.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 capable
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 Mb free space
- Controller Support: Yes
- Other Requirements: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity