For over twenty years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles.
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Discount - Purchase Flockers while it's in Early Access and pay less than the full release price.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- The Art of Flockers - This fabulous collection of artwork depicts different elements of the game at different stages of its design from hand-drawn concept sketches through to full production graphics. Includes Flockers wallpaper, available in a variety of resolutions, for you to decorate your desktop with.
- Digital soundtrack - Enjoy listening to the Flockers soundtrack with the juxtaposition of the flock's light-hearted naivety set against a backdrop of dark foreboding.
- OS: Windows XP or Later
- Processor: Dual Core CPU or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000, Radeon HD 6450 (512MB) or NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS (640MB)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card