Frozen Cortex Steam Key
|| 10 Mar 2014
Frozen Cortex is a critically-acclaimed turn-based tactical game on Windows, OS X and Linux.
Set in the world of a brutal futuristic sport played by robots, you’ll need to use all of your tactical prowess to position your players on the randomly-generated playfield, timing their movements to perfection in order to outwit your opponent.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with challenging AI mean that you’ll get everything you could want from a modern futuresports game.
Customise your team’s appearance, stats and names; embark on your career as a coach both in the Cortex single player universe and online against the world’s best.
In full version:
- Single Player Season Mode: customise and build your team, get involved with league politics and player intrigues; experience life in a cutthroat futuristic world
- Free key for a friend!
- Single Player Skirmish Mode: hugely customisable skirmish generator
- Multiplayer Modes: Duplicate and Full Match and more; fully customisable modes
- Multiplayer leagues and ladders
- Team Editor - name your players, customise their stats, armour and animations
- Stadium Customisation - add items to your stadium and display trophies depicting your past glories to intimidate your opponents
- Pitch Editor - create your own playfields and use them in multiplayer or offline
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 & at least 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Soundtrack Tier requires extra 1GB disk space, Mega & Ultimate Tiers require extra 4GB disk space.