What path will you choose when your world is under siege? In Karnage Chronicles you play a Murkwraith on a mission to defeat enemies of the lands and restore order onto the world, in a high fantasy epic where good and evil are mere shades of the same color. Where you come from, and what is your purpose, are questions you'll need to uncover to shape your future.
- ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT - The current version of Karnage Chronicles averages between 5-7 hours of gameplay depending on playstyle. We continue to aggressively expand the amount of content during Early Access.
- RPG IN THE MOLD - The current version of Karnage includes RPG elements such as coin drops, treasures, consumables, quests, breakable pots, weapons, armors, your own room, secrets and simple puzzles, one full scale dungeon and two smaller dungeons that are awaiting their upgrade. As always, we'll continue to improve on the experience until full release of the game.
- HACK AND SLASH - Fighting in Karnage Chronicles requires quick thinking and fast reflexes. Dodge, strafe, block, and deflect incoming attacks, use your ranged weapons with precision, and swing your blades as you would in real life. In this game, you cannot tickle your enemies to death!
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT - Karnage Chronicles supports three types of movement: Free locomotion (Onward-style), teleportation, and a combination of both. We also support old-school HMD-tracked locomotion. Oculus users can also enjoy dual thumb stick movement.
- ENRICHING STORY - Who are you, where do you come from, and what is your purpose? Karnage Chronicles has more to offer than slaying enemies. Discover the truth about your past to shape your destiny in the future.
- UNIQUE MONSTERS - Each region in the game will feature several unique monsters and boss encounters, some featuring new twists on old tropes. We have a Vulture Bear!
- UNIQUE CLASSES - Find the play style that works best for you! Wreak karnage upon your enemies as a Warrior or an Archer, both equipped with a unique set of close combat and long ranged weapons catered to the class's strengths and weaknesses. During Early Access we also aim to add Mage and Cleric to the mix.