Movavi Video Editor Plus 2021 has everything you need to bring your ideas to life: edit your footage on the handy multi-track timeline, apply special effects, tweak the audio, and save the results in any format or upload directly to YouTube. Whether it’s footage of an epic gaming experience or treasured vacation memories, you’ll have a complete movie in under 20 minutes!
- Feel like a seasoned director with the new lookup tables and adjust colors at an advanced level.
- Move your files around on the timeline as you wish: just choose the mode in which the clips are not joined together automatically.
- Synchronize audio from different sources: the system recognizes and joins tracks with identical waveforms.
- Apply fades and transitions to additional tracks, so those clips transition more smoothly.
- Insert and edit captions in their own space, not in the player window
Your Story + Our Tools...
...Equals “perfect movie”. Movavi has just the right tools to interpret your story:
- Stylish filters and transitions, themed stickers and titles
- Special effects: Chroma Key, Slow Motion, Object Animation, Picture in Picture, Pan & Zoom, and more
- Professional lookup tables (LUTs) that step up your color grading game
- A great set of professional intro templates, plus tools to make your own
- Volume normalization, noise removal, equalizer, audio recording
- Adjustable clip properties: cut, crop, rotate
You can make movies automatically, too. Just upload the files in Quick Video mode, and the program will do the rest.
The Perfect Support for Creative Flow
You don’t need to struggle with complex professional software to get professional-grade results. Movavi Video Editor Plus 2021 is the perfect combination of simplicity and functionality:
- The handy Media Bin helps you organize files for your project
- Effortless control over up to 99 tracks on the timeline
- Smooth 4K editing thanks to Fast Track HD technology
- Intuitive navigation between tabs and menus
A Smooth Journey from Concept to Reality
Save the results on your computer or upload them directly to YouTube, Vimeo, or Google Drive so everyone can watch your masterpiece right away.