- base game
- Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Expansion
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose every action is informed and affected by their interactions and emotional states. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools. Sculpt your Sims in Create A Sim and construct unique homes with the tactile room-based Build Mode. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-rich gameplay, and bring your stories to life.
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Choose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
- Experience the Edge of the Galaxy – Your Sims are definitely not at home anymore. From the Millennium Falcon to the bustling cantina and unique attire of Batuu, Sims will be surrounded by the iconic sights and sounds of Star Wars. Socialize with the alien locals to truly understand why Batuu is unlike any other planet. When your Sim returns home, bring back new decor and recepies inspired by your travels, play a game of sabacc, or host a playful lightsaber training session.
- Create your Star Wars Story – The Resistance, First Order, and scoundrels are fighting to control Batuu, but your Sims' actions determine who will succeed. As Sims undertake challenges and special missions, you’ll tip the balance of power. Your influence not only changes the world, but also unlocks rewards like starfighter access, new outfits, and critical missions on Batuu. And who knows? Maybe you’ll find your Batuuan special someone!
- Unite with Iconic Characters – Completing missions earns your Sim reputation points, and as you rack them up, you get closer and closer to meeting the leaders of the forces on Batuu. The possibilities shift depending on your Sim’s actions—will you choose to support Kylo Ren in his efforts to uncover the Resistance base, or will you join Rey and Vi Moradi in the fight against the First Order? Whichever path your Sim chooses, Hondo Ohnaka and his scoundrels are always there if you need a few extra galactic credits.
- Get your own Lightsaber and Droid – Explore Batuu to find kyber crystals and hilts for the most coveted Star Wars™ artifact: a lightsaber. Collect every piece to construct a blade that’s all your own. Then invite other Sims to spar in lightsaber challenges! Or visit the Droid Depot and purchase your very own droid to help you on your adventures… and maybe zap a few Sims here and there to distract them. You can even bring your droid friend home with you so you always have that plus-one for parties!