Vox Steam Gift
||12 Nov 2013
Vox features a completely customization in-game voxel engine that is used to power all the content in the game, this means everything from characters, monsters, items, weapons, flowers, trees and even the world itself is all made from the same basic voxel objects. This means that as a player you are able to edit and customize all of these items using the in-game 'voxel editor'. Don't like the look of the fancy new sword you have just looted? That's fine just open it up in the voxel editor and change it to how you want it to look! You can also decorate your house and the world with as much custom scenery as you like all made using the very same voxel editor. All the objects and content in Vox is there for you to play around with and customize to your heart's content.
- Full 100% character creation. Use preset parts, or completely build a character from scratch, block by block.
- Generate dynamic and random worlds that are fully destructible, every single block can be edited.
- Different and distinct world biomes: forest, jungle, desert, snowy mountains, tundra, floating islands, graveyard, frozen wasteland, and more planned...
- Weapon/item/equipment customization.
- 'Zelda' style 3D targeting and combat camera lock-on system.
- Play in first person or 3rd person camera modes.
- Mining and world exploration to find hidden treasures.
- Advanced rendering shaders including deferred rendering, SSAO, shadows, dynamic lighting, depth of field.
- Villages with NPCs and a questing system.
- Crafting system.
- Character progression and leveling system.
- Monsters, bosses, dungeons.
- Monster editor.
- Quest editor.
- NPC creator.
- Multiplayer modes (co-op and PVP).
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9.0c compatible graphics card, capable of running shaders.
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space