Dead End Job sends you into a madcap, Ren & Stimpy-esque world to bust up ghosts. It’s a procedurally generated, couch co-op, twin-stick shooter that straps a vacuum pack to your back, and puts a plasma blaster in your hand. For you, it’s just another day in the office.
- Exorcise restaurants, offices and other buildings.
- Use a plasma blaster, your trusty vacuum pack and a whole range of supernatural items.
- Save your mentor's soul or she'll spend eternity as a spook (voted “Least Preferred Fate” in Ghost Hunter Monthly).
- So many ghosts.
- A madcap story written by IGF nominee Xalavier Nelson Jr
- Drop in/drop out couch co-op, as your mentor appears to lend a hand!
- Stunning cartoon-quality artwork inspired by 90’s favourites like Ren & Stimpy.
- Actually, maybe too many ghosts?
- Featuring original music by the award-winning Will Morton (Grand Theft Auto series).
- Twitch and Mixer integration allows viewers to help or hinder the streamer.
- Seriously, can someone please get rid of all of these ghosts?