Classic first person arena shooter without player classes, tutorials, cases and social networks. Welcome back to 1999: no regenerating health, no screen hints, no radars, no assisted navigation. All you need is to escape the scarecrows, shoot them and avoid the impact of your own rockets.
- "Quick Death" game mode: first person shooter chess. Ammo is limited, so you have to avoid enemies, waiting for a chance to blast at least two of them with single shot.
- "Barn Massacre" game mode: ammo is unlimited and you are locked in a small barn. Enjoy the music of falling enemies and the rain of their guts ( not included in Early Access build ).
- "Silo Tower Defence" game mode: yes, that's tower defence. With sniper rifles. Given to you by Mother Mary. After diligent prayers ( not included in Early Access build ).
- Challenging enemies: scarecrows moves erratically, runs fast and attacks with no sound.
- Atmospheric retro setting of desolated East-European countryside.
- Scarecrows decomposition system -- shooting limbs off rarely stops them.
- Global leader tables.
- Absolute stylistic integrity -- 99% of all game assets created by single person, map artist Zihaben.
- Latest stable release of Unity Engine ensures that game will run with no problem.
- Build heavily optimised using texure atlases so framecount won't suffer on older computers.