Strategic War in Europe Steam Key
|| 8 Jun 2012
A board game on your screen. Strategic War in Europe allows you to play a computer game which looks and plays as a board game, but you don't have to look for a human opponent anymore.
Strategic War in Europe is a grand strategy game with possibility to command one or more among 25 countries.
War, policy, technological progress, recruiting units, conquest – this is all in your hands.
There are no restrictions in actions done during the turn, units movement, purchases, attacks, technology investments, reinforcements, all of those can be done at any moment during the player’s turn.
Maintain convoys and supply lines, transport troops through the sea, secure air supremacy and hope for good weather – all of those are ingredients of ultimate victory.
There are many paths to win the game, and with every game a new one can be tried.
War in Europe begins.
7 campaigns, each starts in crucial moment of every year, lasts from 12 to 70 turns.
- Seven unique scenarios spanning the time between 1939-1945
- An expansive map of Europe and North Africa that is 68 hexes wide and 47 hexes high
- Ability for players to control up to 25 countries across the three WW2 alliances (Allies, Axis, USSR)
- Five scaling difficulty settings for each country for added challenge and replayability
- Build your army to attack from land, sea, and air
- Accessible economy and production system
- Supply system based on convoys and railroads
- Technology system that expands five unique areas of research
- Dynamic weather system that affects the tide of war
- Units can be boosted by commanders and gather experience, which can really change the course of war
- Possibility to customize many aspects of the game, as FOW, or tracking AI movement
- Reports which allow to easily check what happens in the past
- Unlimited number of players in hotseat mode
- Up to 4 players in PBEM mode
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space