Patrician III Steam Gift
|| 19 Nov 2010
Patrician III is a real-time trading simulation featuring elements ofconstruction and the historical background of maritime trade in Northern Europeduring the 1300's. As a resident of a medieval town your goal is to risefrom the status of a simple insignificant trader to that of a Patrician andperhaps even become the head of the Hanseatic League. You can raise yourstanding through town improvement and diplomacy or fill your coffers throughpiracy and smuggling.Will you succeed in your career starting as a small trader and rising to aninfluential Patrician? Will your fame help you rise to governor or leaderof the Hanse?
- Immersive trade economics sea battles diplomacy and intrigue Establish and build your own towns and production facilities Discover the dark side: weapons dealing piracy bribery and blackmail
- Obtain missions including hunting pirates smuggling collecting treasure maps Confront medieval plagues hunger storms and sieges Seasonal and enhanced weather effects: rain snow ice and trees and bushes in bloom - creating a real sense of time and with effects that also impact on production and transportation.
- Extensive building options such as warehouses mints elementary schools barns churches
- Extend the city walls increase defenses form your own city guard Advanced Artificial Intelligence adjusts difficulty based on your experience and ability
- Game modes: Single player Campaign Multiplayer (up to 8 players via 1 PC LAN or Internet)
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9-compatible (Pixel/Vertexshader 1.1)
- DirectX®: DirectX-compatible
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB free hard drive space