About the Game
Jump in to intense turret defense action with Sol Survivor! Build turrets to defend your colony and the innocent colonists within. Smash enemies with volleys of actively-controlled orbital support. Play with friends in co-operative and competitive multiplayer matches or test your mettle against our new Survival mode!
- Orbital Support - Get up close and personal with the enemy by calling down orbital lasers, salvos of artillery and many other weapons in support of your turrets. Never be stuck wishing your turrets could fire just one more shot!
- Huge Turret Arsenal - Twenty-six turrets are at the ready in the fight against the enemy, with each one filling a unique role. Try "old-time" strategies like cannons and mortars or ramp up the technology with banks of lasers and automated drones!
- 10 Unique Playstyles - Ten distinct executive officers bring unique combinations of turrets and support to the battlefield. Choose a favorite or pick the officer that best suits the challenge at hand!
- Immersive Camera and Controls - With a full rotational camera, the battlefield is at your fingertips. View the action from afar and plan strategies or get in close for precise actions!
- Exciting Co-Op and Multiplayer Modes - Choose from up to four game modes: the casual Duo mode, flexible Versus mode, challenging Co-Op or competitive Wars mode. Play with up to 8 friends!
- Survival Mode - Fight against tougher and tougher waves of enemies crafted randomly to create new challenges with each game. Challenge your friends to beat your best times!
- In-Game Encyclopedia - Always be well informed about the turrets and the enemy by consulting the in-game encyclopedia. Read up before starting a battle or check up on your knowledge quickly from the field.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 430 MB free space
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0, 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Other Requirements: Broadband connection for Multiplayer, .NET 3.5 Framework, XNA 3.1 support