Hey, boy! I am the Deputy Mayor of Crist City. My secretary has already told you the purchasing price of the wardening position of Pompeii Prison, right? Come on son, make up your mind! There are a lot of people competing for this position. I don’t have time and patience to waste on you!
- Build your prison freely and make prisoners work for you with maximum efficiency by providing all kinds of prison facilities.
In 1984, Crist City passed the law about the private prison. According to the law, the government should “sell” the prison to the company which offers the highest price. At the end of 1994, you became a warden of The Pompeii Prison which is located in Black Cloud district. As a warden of a private prison, your responsibilities include making plans about the whole prison and solving inmates’ all kinds of problems such as power supply, waste disposal and prisoners’ need for food, water and accommodation. As a matter of course, the prisoners are concerned about these problems. If the warden doesn’t provide leisure facilities, some prisoners may not focus on their work or even cause terrible acts which lead to riots, jailbreaks or suicides.
- Build different kinds of workshops to keep your prisoners working hard and earning money from the market.
You can produce nearly 100 different goods from workshops which include drugs, Gatlin or even RPG. There are six main workshops (clothing, furniture, electric equipment, handcrafts, chemicals and firearms). You can sell those goods at the market and of course clothes and weapons are available for use.
- Find the specially skilled prisoners from the government and police database, and make those people work in your prison.
These professional criminals such as thieves, robbers, hackers, killers, bombers and fighters can undertake some “special missions” for you. Those special tasks include breaking into a bank vault, robbing a jewellery store, kidnapping and blackmailing some wealthy merchants. Tailors, carpenters, technicians, chemistry professors and artists can work in different workshops according to their specialty and you can have them make valuable goods from raw materials. Lawyers, bookkeepers, actors, former police officers, singers, chefs and other “talents” can work in your prison as advisers. They can have negative influences on your prison.
- Work as the warden to unlock different projects. Time your selling at the right time at the market. Make more money to expand your prison empire and use money to influence politicians and gangs in the city.
The warden can increase his skill points by developing daily work. These points can be used to unlock a new project which could be useful to your prison and allows you to make more money. Prices of goods and materials will change every day. As a warden, you need to find the best moment to buy the materials with the lowest price and sell the goods with most profit.
- You live in the Crist City so try to have a look at every store on the street.
You can buy magazines which can increase your skill points and condoms at the grocery or convenience store, but you still need to be careful as there are still venereal diseases and AIDS exist in the game.