Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition Steam Key
|| 5 sep 2013
Rise of Flight is the most realistic WWI PC flight simulation ever created. Take to the skies of war torn Europe and experience daring air combat at the dawn of aviation. Re-enact famous air battles fought by legendary aces such as Manfred von Richtofen, James McCudden, Georges Guynemer and Eddie Rickenbacker. Rise of Flight transports you to a time when courageous pilots fought each other for control of the sky high above the bloody trenches. In aircraft made of canvas and wood they battled to the death. While some survived to become legends, most met a fiery fate. Do you have the skills and the courage to become an Ace?
Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition includes all the features which made the original Rise of Flight an award winner including one of the Best 100 games of All Time from PC Gamer and the Platinum Award from PC Pilot magazine. You’ll experience a cutting edge flight-sim experience such as advanced flight-models, adjustable difficulty settings, a complex physics engine and an industry leading progressive damage model. And don’t forget the gorgeous graphics, awesome special effects, beautiful 3D models, detailed terrain and challenging artificial intelligence. Rise of Flight Channel Battles Edition has something for every flight-sim fan, from single player campaigns to multiplayer dogfights, but one thing is for certain, the aerial combat in intense and brutal!
Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition is just the beginning of your adventure. There are more than twenty new flyable aircraft available for purchase along with additional content from the Steam store in the form of Booster/Content Packs. The Booster/Content Packs include not only airplanes, but other helpful items such as Field Modifications and Weapon Modifications for your aircraft which can help you be a more effective combat pilot. The Rise of Flight universe continues to expand with new flyable aircraft and game updates added on a regular basis. The Rise of Flight sky knows no limit.
- Fly the SPAD 13, Nieuport 17, Nieuport 28, Albatros D.Va, Fokker D.VII, Fokker DR.1, Pfalz D.XII, Sopwith Camel, S.E.5a and the legendary Felixstowe F.2a.
- Patrol over the Channel Map which includes Northern France, Southern England and the Flanders area of Belgium with realistic coastlines, villages and ports.
- New Pilot Career over the Channel Map and Special “Channel Battles” mission-set are included featuring the gigantic Felixstowe F.2a flying boat.
- Advanced graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, blinding sun glare, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, dark moonlit nights with stars and realistic looking raindrops and oil splatter on pilot goggles.
- G-effects with blackout, red out and wounded pilot effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty.
- Practice teamwork with by manning additional Gunner Positions. You get unlimited access to multi-crew airplanes in Multiplayer matches. Protect your plane’s six o’clock!
- Fly in Online Multiplayer servers. MP modes include Dogfight and CO-OP. Search for multiplayer servers with a built-in server browser.
- New Leaderboards - Every Rise of Flight user has a unique user account and our system can track your multiplayer combat statistics if you choose to fly on special servers. On the Rise of Flight website there is a Leaderboard that lists the best ROF pilots throughout the world. The leaderboard displays many interesting statistics about your deadliest enemies. And you can see how you performed in your MP matches. If your stats aren’t impressive it’s ok. Just keep practicing!
- OS: Win XP SP3, Vista, 7 and 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Win XP: Intel® Core 2™ Duo 2.4 GHz or comparable AMD chip
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB video memory / GeForce 8800GT / Radeon HD3500
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Additional Notes: Initial activation requires internet connection for User Account creation inside game interface. Internet connection required for use of some game modes. 256kbs Internet connection or faster required for internet play. An offline mode is also available for certain game modes. Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9c, Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005. Controller: DirectX Compatible joystick or other controller recommended.