3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it!
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"