Turmoil - The Heat Is On is a brand new campaign with tons of oil to dig up and convert into cash! It is designed to make you feel right at home, but at the same time offer lots of new mechanics and fun features. Here's what you can expect!
- A new town (and mayor!) and a new oil-rich map divided into three areas.
- In each area, new drilling mechanics are introduced, powered by a new underground substance: magma.
- You'll see familiar faces like Edward and Fred and William. They brought their goods with them in train wagons, so you can instantly stock up on all your favorite drilling gear.
- There are also new people, like Philip, who runs a shady card game in the saloon.
- Jack is a new character that runs a magma tools operation from his shed. He likes chicken.
- Anthony is also back from last time. Instead of dealing in diamonds, he has his own store where you can sell and buy all sorts of underground treasures.
- The new mayor is not quite like the old one. His tips are free, and he uses a different auction system. But shares still cost money!
- There's a cat walking around the village! He doesn't do a whole lot, but what can you expect from these creatures?
- And last but not least: a couple of brand new music tracks!