Character pack release for Talisman: Digital Edition - Apprentice Mage.
The Apprentice Mage's journey is focused on learning the art of spell casting from others. In the early game, she can sometimes struggle to cast spells, but she eventually becomes a powerful Mage who is at her most dangerous when other characters cast their spells.
Purchase this character pack to add the Apprentice Mage to your character collection. She is then available to choose in all game modes.
Apprentice Mage Stats:
- Strength - 3
- Craft - 3
- Fate - 5
- Lives - 4
- Alignment - Neutral
- Starting Space - City
Special Abilities (from the character card)
- You begin the game with one Spell.
- During the game, you always have at least one Spell. (Gain a Spell each time you cast your last Spell).
- If your Craft is 7 or more, you always have at least 2 Spells. (Whenever casting a Spell reduces your total to less than 2, draw another Spell immediately to replace it).
- Whenever you cast a Spell, if your Craft is 6 or less, you must roll 1 die:
1) The Spell misfires and you lose 1 life.
2) The Spell has no effect.
3-6) The Spell functions normally.
- Whenever you draw a Spell card, you may draw from the top of the discard pile instead of the top of the Spell deck. You may only do this if the Spell card on the top of the discard pile is a Spell you have not successfully cast before
- Whenever you discard a Spell, it is placed at the bottom of the discard pile.