- FaceRig Pro Upgrade
- FaceRig Strong Paws DLC
- FaceRig Warriors DLC
- FaceRig Halloween Avatars 2015 DLC
- FaceRig Winter Holidays Avatars 2015 DLC
- FaceRig Halloween Avatars 2014 DLC
FaceRig is a program enabling anyone with a webcam to digitally embody awesome characters. It is currently in development and we estimate the public Beta to become available on the 29'th of August 2014 (and the final version to be ready in December 2014). It is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig.
- Real time head and expression tracking in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
- Combining tracked data with additional virtual puppeteer-ing input.
- On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
- Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
- Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam (it basically intercepts webcam input, and swaps the images captured by your real webcam with the fantastic content before sending it further).
- Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
- Customizable avatars
- Open creation platform: you can make your own models (outside of FaceRig), import and use them as your avatars. The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.