Final Rush Steam Gift
|| 17 Sep 2013
Set in the distant future of 2117, players take the role of highly trained military specialists which handle situations involving advanced and dangerous technology.
Final Rush is a co-operative action first person shooter which pits you against waves of enemies. Final Rush is more than just a game, it's a service. Buying the game will give you access to a constantly growing and improving experience.
- The FINAL RUSH FRAMEWORK - currently most of the effort of making Final Rush has been setting up a framework for new content and better gameplay.
- 3 Levels in the corporate tileset - a futuristic automated factory and supply facility which has been taken over by a corrupted Artificial Intelligence. This theme has various robots as enemies.
- The RUSH game mode - where the better you are, the more rewards you get, but the more difficult the enemies become. Fight through 15 waves of enemies, each bigger than the last, fighting dozens of robots at once.
- 9 Weapons - fight your enemies with 9 different weapons, including two advanced experimental weapons. Plus, fight your attackers with melee attacks; grenades which can have a variety of special effects; different kinds of ammo, and of course the room clearing high powered ammunition.
- 8 Upgrades - from additional armor and ammo, to better accuracy, and even a radar to find your enemies before they find you.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: 2.0+ Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 8000 series or higher, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space