The Political Machine 2012 Steam Gift
|| 31 Jul 2012
Do you have what it takes to be president?
Play as more than 20 candidates including Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich or create your own candidate from scratch.
Players take to the campaign trail against a computer controlled opponent or a human challenger over the Internet. The goal: win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2012 presidential election.
The Political Machine 2012 features updated political topics from across the United States. Issues such as Afghanistan, the economy, Obamacare, income inequality, gay marriage, and the national debt have been integrated into the game’s election database. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a tight rope between appealing to the widest range of voters and appearing to “flip flop.”
- Make your run for the White House as a famous politician or create your own.
- Take a stance on the issues, stretch the truth, or smear your opponents!
- Travel around the United States in your bid to win electoral votes.
- Outwit interviewers and win the favor of voters.
- OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- Processor:1 GHz Processor
- Memory:1 GBRAM
- Graphics:64 MB DirectX 9.0c 3D Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 Support
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection, also to activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.
- Additional:Minimum resolution of 1024x768