Next Car Game: Wreckfest Steam Gift
|| 15 Jan 2014
This is an Early Access game.
Next Car Game: Wreckfest is a new demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
Expect epic crashes and tight, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line on run-down racing tracks. Expect proper demolition derbies. Expect brand new ways for metal to bend and the signature once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation.
It’s a motorsport, but not just any motorsport. It’s a motorsport with attitude.
- A playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0. Have fun on the physics playground!
- Two cars, American and European style, with unique handling traits.
- Two race tracks and one derby stadium, both tarmac and gravel surfaces.
- Race and derby game modes with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.
- Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer.
- Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.
- Different types of engines and tires to test the effect of upgrades.
- Player garage.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible