kinguin loginAttention!From 1st January 2015 the European Union changes the tax regulations.Please choose appropriate tax region below.

Start selling now

Sign in
arrow login
100% verified sellers
A money back guarantee
KBP dedicated deals
Priority with our Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Create a Ticket
Fast support reply
Chat online

Adventure Rage Steam CD Key

Adventure Rage Steam CD Key
Action Adventure Indie Casual Platformer
Region free
Release date: 21 Jun, 2017
Earn up to $0.00 with Kinguin Mafia! Learn more!
  • Description
  • System requirements
  • Activation details

New style platformer "Super Meat Boy" , you play as a young girl archaeologist that explores the mysterious Maya civilization.
You will need not only the skills of the archaeologist, but lightning-fast reflexes,patience and nerves of steel.
Girl, and even an archaeologist, what could be cooler? Stylish, beautiful, kind, but vulnerable.
Be additional accurate in their jumps and all movements, one slightest mistake will produce to defeat.



  • OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
  • Processor: Pentium 3440
  • Memory: 1000 MB RAM
  • Graphics: GT 730
  • Storage: 250 MB available space

Key activation

  1. Go to: and download STEAM client

  2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)

    Download Steam
  3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).

  4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:

    • Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
    • Click the Games Menu.
    • Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

    After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.

Unable to activate even after following the steps above?

Report a problem!

Are the instructions not clear? Let us help you!


Send a ticket

Live Chat
If you change the country of residence the retail price will include the tax applicable for that country, or no tax if outside of the EU
I understand