This product includes 4 exclusive in-game items that will enhance and increase your character's abilities as you venture forth through the Kingdom of Ehb:
- Burning Band of Scorch:
- Ring of [+6] Fire and [+2] Strength - Increases the raw damage of your attacks and gives all of your weapons a chance to set your target ablaze.
- "I carved the ring from a horn of the great dragon, Old Scorch, and imbued it with a remnant of her soul. Seemed only fitting that I should present the ring to my friend, the Lady Montbarron, who had delivered the killing blow..." - From the letters of Ulfgrim, hero of Ehb
- Bite of the Arakun:
- Ring of [+12] Poison & [+2] Withering - Gives all of your weapons a chance to poison your target with lingering injury or soften their defenses - leaving them vulnerable for follow-up attacks.
- "In olden days, the evil Seck forged twisted rings, infused with the poison of the spiders that they raised and bred. We destroyed these rings whenever we found them, and only one is rumored to survive..." - Gerard Montmercy, Grand Master of the Legion, in the year 868
- Talisman of the Grand Mage:
- Amulet of [+8] Retribution and [+8] Armor - Reduces incoming damage on the bearer and has a chance to lash out with a mystical attack that injures close combat attackers.
- "Every Grand Mage has worn this amulet, from the founding of Ehb to the present day. Each of us has somehow strengthened its magic, or added a unique enchantment of our own. As it passes from one mage to the next, it grows ever stronger..." - Merik, Grand Mage of the Legion, in the year 1149
- Sacred Heart of the Legion:
- Amulet with Warding [+2] and Stamina [+2] Increases the wearer's health and adds a chance to pushback close combat assailants each time the bearer is struck.
- "The Radiant Youth appeared to the founders of the Legion, on the Plain of Tears. To each of them, he gave a divinely-forged amulet - a Sacred Heart - as a sign of his favor. These amulets were passed to their descendants, from generation to generation, for almost fourteen hundred years..." - Excerpt from a Legion chronicle, author unknown
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four legionnaires in the crumbling kingdom of Ehb. Do battle as a lone hero or fight alongside up to three friends and, thanks to robust AI, Dungeon Siege III’s co-op multiplayer mode allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign.