Stick Nightmare is a simple puzzle-platform game where you control yourself after having some drinks at a local bar
- Easy to pick up and play: Run, jump, walk and warp. That's all you'll going to do.
- Quite Difficult: The game is aimed for those who are looking for a challenging platformer and speed runners. Difficulty based on level design, not on cheap deaths or surprise attacks. May provoke some rage.
- Casual Support: You may progress in the game even if you die a thousand times and take 3 hours to finish a level.
- Rewards for hardcore: Earn medals for not dying and milestones for completing some requirements.
- Realistic storyline: Yep. Quite realistic.